Tuesday 26 February 2013

Evaluation question- What have you learned from your audience feedback?

Today I created a questionnaire on survey monkey in order to gain some audience feedback on my Music video. The link is attached here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DP9XWB2
I have also created a second survey for people to answer about my digipak and webpage designs. This is also attached below:
Click here to take survey

In addition to this I intend to hold a focus group of 2-3 people and ask them their opinions of my music video and digipack/webpage designs.
The questions I intend to ask are;
  • Did you enjoy the music video?
  • Do you know what the narrative was showing?
  • Do you think that the narrative links to the lyrics?
  • How do you think we could improve the music video?
  • What did you enjoy about the video?
And for the webpage/Digipak;
  • Do you think that the webpage looks interesting? Why?
  • Does the digipak appeal to you? Why?
  • Do they relate to eachother and to the music video?
  • What do you think I could do to make the webpage/digipak more interesting and appealing to a target audience?

No comments:

Post a Comment